MEXICO RIVIERA CRUISE, FEB 11-21, 2020
CRUISE WITH OLE
Join Ole Nordhavn, owner of Concierge Travel Services, on this spectacular 10-night journey from San Francisco down the California and Mexican Pacific coastline visiting such tourist hot spots such as Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta, and more before returning to the San Francisco cruise port. There’s also five fabulous days at sea in which to relax and savor all the amenities that the Grand Princess has to offer.
Bonus: Valentine’s Day at sea !
|Stateroom||Category||Our Price PP*|
|Ocean View Obstructed View||OW||$1,149|
|Taxes, extra per person||$ 205|
- *All prices quoted are per person, based on double occupancy, subject to availability and may change without notice. They do not include the port fees and taxes of $205 per person. See also terms and conditions.
- Fares for 3rd &4th guests in the same stateroom, Interior & Ocean View, are $499 pp.
- Fares for 3rd & 4th guests in the same stateroom are, Balcony and Mini Suite, are $699 pp.
- There is limited availability on some categories, and not all categories as listed may be available at time of booking. Selling fast.
- Deposit of 20% of cruise fare required at time of booking.
|Feb 11||San Francisco||4:00 PM|
|Feb 12 -14||At Sea|
|Feb 15||Puerto Vallarta||8:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|Feb 16||Manzanillo||7:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|Feb 17||Mazatlan||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Feb 18||Cabo San Lucas (tendered)||7:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Feb 19-20||At Sea|
|Feb 21||San Francisco||7:00 AM|
|Anytime or Traditional Dining||Included|
|Room Service (24 Hour)||Included|
|Casual Dining Venues||Included, with exceptions: Vines Wine & Seafood Bar plus specialty drinks at the International Cafe|
|Specialty Restaurants ( including the Chef’s Table)||Additional Fees May Apply|
|Balcony Dining ( breakfast & dinner only)||Additional Fees May Apply|
Terms & Conditions: *All fares quoted are cruise-only, in USD, per person based on double occupancy, and subject to availability at time of booking. Cruise is not considered booked until deposit is received and cleared by Princess Cruises. Deposit is 20% of fare. Taxes and port fees of $205 per person, airfare, travel insurance , and items of a personal nature are not included. Other restrictions may apply. Contact Concierge Travel Services for further details.
Concierge Travel Services reserves the right to correct any errors,omissions, or inaccuracies in this publication and to change pricing, terms, or other conditions of this cruise at any time without notice.